Thursday, December 2, 2010

Crazy Questions

I'm going a little bit crazy working on this big essay of mine. I'm trying to write the section called 'Art and Language'. It feels really hard. I feel really confused. I'm not sure what I'm really writing about or what I'm trying to say or think.

I'm simply confused.

It has been a good week or so. Interesting things have been happening. But I feel tired.

I want candy, too. But I don't want any candy right now. I'd have to get it somehow.

Oooooof. Why so sleepy?

This big essay I'm working on is taking me through such a diverse set of questions. Each section is prompting me to connect it to the section before it. It is hard. I don't write clearly. But I simply want to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I spend most of my time working as a mental health professional. I have been preoccupied with philosophy, politics, healing, and many other questions for the last 15 years or so. I am currently working on putting together my study of Plato and Aristotle with contemporary work in philosophy, psychology, psychotherapy, and trauma research. I use this place primarily as a workshop for ideas. I welcome conversation with anyone working on similar problems. The major contours of my basic project have been outlined here

Followers