Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Airplane Blog

I’m on the airplane now.


Feeling awfully sad.


Was very hard to say goodbye to mom and dad at the airport.


It was so quick, just such a sudden goodbye.


A sudden silence and so long, I’m off to Seattle again. What doesn’t make me crazy these days?


Just feels so weird to be heading back to this life I’ve made for myself there. So new, so exciting, but so far.


Ahhhhh who knows what I’m doing.


Finished History Man. Started Marx’s The German Ideology at the airport. Hope to do some writing now. Then some reading later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I spend most of my time working as a mental health professional. I have been preoccupied with philosophy, politics, healing, and many other questions for the last 15 years or so. I am currently working on putting together my study of Plato and Aristotle with contemporary work in philosophy, psychology, psychotherapy, and trauma research. I use this place primarily as a workshop for ideas. I welcome conversation with anyone working on similar problems. The major contours of my basic project have been outlined here

Followers