Monday, May 30, 2011

Well...

Well, after I wrote about my legs the problem quickly became my stomach. A little post-coffee sickness didn't kill me, but it certainly put me back to bed. I slept for a while.

Now after a PBnJ and some yogurt I'm feeling much better.

I need to figure out a book to read. I don't think that Think Smart is a book I want to plow straight through. I have a copy of WIlliam James's Pragmatism in front of me. Might take a look at this. Not sure what to read/do.

Perhaps I'll read Edward Hallett Carr's book, What Is History? That is a book I will need to read eventually. Might as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I spend most of my time working as a mental health professional. I have been preoccupied with philosophy, politics, healing, and many other questions for the last 15 years or so. I am currently working on putting together my study of Plato and Aristotle with contemporary work in philosophy, psychology, psychotherapy, and trauma research. I use this place primarily as a workshop for ideas. I welcome conversation with anyone working on similar problems. The major contours of my basic project have been outlined here

Followers