Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Some days I just don't know what to do with myself.

I ate Chipotle this morning.

I made a pot of coffee and it is so weak I have no idea what it is that I have done wrong.

I've been trying to experiment with the way that I grind the beans for my french press. I've been trying to use a coarser grind. But it has just been coming out as super weak coffee. Super weak.

Tony's coffee is the coffee I'm drinking.

I'm not sure what to think.

I know I'm annoyed at how weak the coffee is. But whatever.

I'll read for a little.

I'm happy with the post I wrote yesterday on implosive rationality. I'm not completely happy with the phrase. But it pleases me to come up with new phrases that capture things that I'm trying to think about.

Then I like to google the phrases. It turns out the phrase 'implosive rationality' only appears on my blog. That sounds funny to me. But I like when I use words that no one else is using.

Collingwood seems to be talking about similar things.

I'll do some writing at some point, but for now I need to keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I spend most of my time working as a mental health professional. I have been preoccupied with philosophy, politics, healing, and many other questions for the last 15 years or so. I am currently working on putting together my study of Plato and Aristotle with contemporary work in philosophy, psychology, psychotherapy, and trauma research. I use this place primarily as a workshop for ideas. I welcome conversation with anyone working on similar problems. The major contours of my basic project have been outlined here

Followers