Monday, May 30, 2011

Ooof, My Legs

When I party too hard my legs hurt. I'm not sure if it is from walking a lot, or if somehow drinking just makes my legs hurt. But today my legs are sore.

I'm having a super lazy morning. Just sitting in my pajamas, just now pouring my first cup of coffee. Really intense night last night. Very strange bar that had a dance floor. I danced a little. But it wasn't the best dancing scene. I wish I had danced more. But my friends were playing pool and I wasn't feeling the music. Just dancing in the middle of this crowd. Lot of bros. Really really strange bar scene. We played a bit of pool. It was fun.

Wacky night. Sometimes nights are really wacky. This was one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I spend most of my time working as a mental health professional. I have been preoccupied with philosophy, politics, healing, and many other questions for the last 15 years or so. I am currently working on putting together my study of Plato and Aristotle with contemporary work in philosophy, psychology, psychotherapy, and trauma research. I use this place primarily as a workshop for ideas. I welcome conversation with anyone working on similar problems. The major contours of my basic project have been outlined here

Followers