Monday, May 16, 2011

How Much Am I Into Coffee?

Today I had a very interesting experience going to Tony's coffee shop. They invited my boss there to do a coffee cupping. They wanted us to taste this coffee variety known as geisha coffee. A very interesting coffee that is very fruity and flowery. A very unique tasting coffee.

Overall I found the whole process to be totally fascinating. Just the process of standing there, smelling different types of coffee, listening to these people talk about them.

I wish I had a more developed palette. I struggled to identify specific flavors in the different coffees. It is very difficult to do things like that.

Funny ending though. They lost my coat. Haha!

They found it, but I haven't gotten it back yet. They delivered it to my store after I left.

When I came in they took my coat from me and put it in a closet. But then I left and they couldn't find my coat anywhere. Someone else who was there left with it apparently.

Funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I spend most of my time working as a mental health professional. I have been preoccupied with philosophy, politics, healing, and many other questions for the last 15 years or so. I am currently working on putting together my study of Plato and Aristotle with contemporary work in philosophy, psychology, psychotherapy, and trauma research. I use this place primarily as a workshop for ideas. I welcome conversation with anyone working on similar problems. The major contours of my basic project have been outlined here

Followers