Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Waiting For Answers

I have an organizational issue to work out right now. It isn't clear to me whether I should be working on this section strictly in terms of authors, or if I should first handle it thematically, rotating authors.

The answer just became clear. I must handle it thematically.

I'm working on the issue of history as the history of thought, the issue of synthetic experience, the problem of the imagination and its ability to provide something that is comparable to experience.

Lol. I'm feeling good about it. Just have so much to write. This is taking me far from the aesthetic existence. But it seems worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I spend most of my time working as a mental health professional. I have been preoccupied with philosophy, politics, healing, and many other questions for the last 15 years or so. I am currently working on putting together my study of Plato and Aristotle with contemporary work in philosophy, psychology, psychotherapy, and trauma research. I use this place primarily as a workshop for ideas. I welcome conversation with anyone working on similar problems. The major contours of my basic project have been outlined here

Followers