Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Repeat

I repeat like you repeat.
There is nothing here to get.

I'm only reverting to ordinary metaphors
And common sayings that occupy me
Swirling, spinning, other things
That don't make much sense.

I'm working on AZI right now. It is going well. I'm feeling caffeinated. I want to feel less distracted. Because I'm feeling quite distracted. Unsure of what to do with myself. Both in the immediate sense and in the larger sense. 3:21 and it is dimming outside. I could do dishes. But for some reason I have so little patience with domestic tasks. I'd so much rather be writing or reading or spacing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I spend most of my time working as a mental health professional. I have been preoccupied with philosophy, politics, healing, and many other questions for the last 15 years or so. I am currently working on putting together my study of Plato and Aristotle with contemporary work in philosophy, psychology, psychotherapy, and trauma research. I use this place primarily as a workshop for ideas. I welcome conversation with anyone working on similar problems. The major contours of my basic project have been outlined here

Followers