Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Undirected Reflections

We won trivia at The Lookout tonight. What fun!

I've been thinking about how my blog looks very scattered. How it looks like a series of undirected reflections. But I'm working behind the scenes. I have been working hard in word documents. I have 40-50 pages at work behinds the scenes.

I'm working hard on some ideas, on some things

My reading, however, is following a much less directed path. A much more confused path.

Part IV and V will hopefully take me into that confusing territory.

I want to be confused.

Please believe me.

But this part I'm working on is just too much.

I had an idea and I think I forgot about it.

I think it had to do with traces of experience and the imagination.

Whatever.

I'm very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I spend most of my time working as a mental health professional. I have been preoccupied with philosophy, politics, healing, and many other questions for the last 15 years or so. I am currently working on putting together my study of Plato and Aristotle with contemporary work in philosophy, psychology, psychotherapy, and trauma research. I use this place primarily as a workshop for ideas. I welcome conversation with anyone working on similar problems. The major contours of my basic project have been outlined here

Followers