Saturday, November 6, 2010

Soon, I'll Be An Internet User Again

You heard that right. I am getting the internet installed between 12 and 2 pm today. I ask myself, what has it been like to not have the internet? I’m not really sure. I checked my e-mail at work on my ipod touch. I brought my laptop to work when I needed to upload blog posts or write e-mails. But overall I feel like I disconnected from the online world. I lost touch with facebook. I don’t know what it was like. I don’t know what happened.


But today I feel lazy and really tired and I don’t know why. I can tell you that much. Very tired indeed. Sorta headachey. Not hungover though. I think I got dehydrated. Gosh.


I just feel weird today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I spend most of my time working as a mental health professional. I have been preoccupied with philosophy, politics, healing, and many other questions for the last 15 years or so. I am currently working on putting together my study of Plato and Aristotle with contemporary work in philosophy, psychology, psychotherapy, and trauma research. I use this place primarily as a workshop for ideas. I welcome conversation with anyone working on similar problems. The major contours of my basic project have been outlined here

Followers