Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Internet Crazies

The internet is not as amazing as I claimed yesterday. It is amazing. It is a wild thing.

But I already feel myself leaping from tab to tab. I already feel the distractibility. And I guess it is okay. It just worries me in some ways. I'm just not so sure about this internet thing. I can just go and do anything else all the time. I don't have to stay on a single page. I can just move from tab to tab. I can look at news. I can play online games. I can do so many things. But the thing is that I want to do all of them very quickly. I don't know what I really want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I spend most of my time working as a mental health professional. I have been preoccupied with philosophy, politics, healing, and many other questions for the last 15 years or so. I am currently working on putting together my study of Plato and Aristotle with contemporary work in philosophy, psychology, psychotherapy, and trauma research. I use this place primarily as a workshop for ideas. I welcome conversation with anyone working on similar problems. The major contours of my basic project have been outlined here

Followers