Saturday, November 20, 2010

Not Writing

I haven't been able to do much writing today. I find that the weekend mornings and afternoons have been the times when I sit down and do my most intensive writing. I have been spending way too much money going out lately. So during the days of the weekends I have been trying to be low key. Not so much to avoid spending money. But because it is the best concentrated time I can get for writing. I want to keep making progress on my big project. But yeah, feels hard. Last night was an intense night of drank and socializing. Lots of walking. Lots of beer. Lots of tired. So today I am recovering. I'm not terribly hung over. I just feel sluggish.

But I'm making progress. I hope that tomorrow I'll be able to finish Part I.2 of this project. Oh well. I need to relax today. Maybe I'll even take a nap! I dunno what I'll do.

Shouts out to GD. Sometimes we need to not write. So that we can write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I spend most of my time working as a mental health professional. I have been preoccupied with philosophy, politics, healing, and many other questions for the last 15 years or so. I am currently working on putting together my study of Plato and Aristotle with contemporary work in philosophy, psychology, psychotherapy, and trauma research. I use this place primarily as a workshop for ideas. I welcome conversation with anyone working on similar problems. The major contours of my basic project have been outlined here

Followers