Saturday, September 10, 2011

Feeling Freer

Freer is a funny word to look at. A funny spelling. Freer.

Freedom is something that happens in degrees.

I'm feeling freer than I have been in a while.

I had felt weird. I was sick of my job. I couldn't stomach my routines anymore.

So I tweaked out a little bit. I got a little bit motivated. And now I have a new job on my horizon.

I also have new thinking and writing on my horizon.

My life and my thinking flow together.

When I'm upset about fundamental elements in my life the intellectual element suffers.

When I'm in physical or emotional pain I don't think clearly.

I get agitated.

I can't think.

I can't express.

But gosh I'm feeling more expressive these days.

Feeling much more expressive.

More writing to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I spend most of my time working as a mental health professional. I have been preoccupied with philosophy, politics, healing, and many other questions for the last 15 years or so. I am currently working on putting together my study of Plato and Aristotle with contemporary work in philosophy, psychology, psychotherapy, and trauma research. I use this place primarily as a workshop for ideas. I welcome conversation with anyone working on similar problems. The major contours of my basic project have been outlined here

Followers