Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dream

I had this crazy dream about these birds. They were like a pest. They multiplied in homes and got into everything. They built webs and would cluster around them.

Me and R and M had to stop these birds. I felt like I was doing all kinds of crazy work spraying things, doing stuff to stop them. But it was madness. They were everywhere.

I ended up in different parts of some city. I thought I got them all. Then I saw this weird larval thing hopping towards the basement. It was a brown shred of living.

I chased it into the basement. There were huge roaches everywhere. But roaches that ran on their hind legs like tiny bug people. I searched for this bird larva. I don't know what happened.

Earlier there had been 'bird' spray flying everywhere. I was covered in it.

A super weird dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I spend most of my time working as a mental health professional. I have been preoccupied with philosophy, politics, healing, and many other questions for the last 15 years or so. I am currently working on putting together my study of Plato and Aristotle with contemporary work in philosophy, psychology, psychotherapy, and trauma research. I use this place primarily as a workshop for ideas. I welcome conversation with anyone working on similar problems. The major contours of my basic project have been outlined here

Followers