Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sleep

I've had some days off lately. Which has been great. I haven't had days off lately.

I've been working a lot. Work is good. I like where things are going. But god it is making me very tired.

I slept super late yesterday. Slept pretty late today.

I have all these outlines and books I'm reading and waiting on. All these somewhat fresh ideas.

I was out with some friends last night. I was thinking about Collingwood in The New Leviathan. I tried to say something to myself about Collingwood something something dialectic thinking something something aesthetics something something something. I can't think clearly about this kind of stuff when I'm so tired.

It takes so much time. I need time where I'm clear headed, where I'm well rested, where I'm reading and writing and producing.

And those times will come. But right now I'm working a lot and it is making me want to sleep a lot.

Oh well.

I can just feel sluggishness creeping its way into me. Temporarily. But still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I spend most of my time working as a mental health professional. I have been preoccupied with philosophy, politics, healing, and many other questions for the last 15 years or so. I am currently working on putting together my study of Plato and Aristotle with contemporary work in philosophy, psychology, psychotherapy, and trauma research. I use this place primarily as a workshop for ideas. I welcome conversation with anyone working on similar problems. The major contours of my basic project have been outlined here

Followers