Saturday, April 30, 2011

Moonlight

Daylight.

There is plenty of daylight today. I just took a walk. I like to wander and look at the people and think about where they are going and what they are doing.

I wanted to find new views from different steps. I found them.

Stairs that were curvy and fun for me to look at and move on. They took me to a street with a man enjoying himself. He, too, was being active with stairs. But he was able to play soccer with himself in a way that I wasn't. Now I've just become disoriented. I've lost direction.

Windows open, screens protecting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I spend most of my time working as a mental health professional. I have been preoccupied with philosophy, politics, healing, and many other questions for the last 15 years or so. I am currently working on putting together my study of Plato and Aristotle with contemporary work in philosophy, psychology, psychotherapy, and trauma research. I use this place primarily as a workshop for ideas. I welcome conversation with anyone working on similar problems. The major contours of my basic project have been outlined here

Followers