Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hello April. Hello Year Number Two.

Just checking in really quickly. Right now I'm reading Slavoj Zizek's In Defense Of Lost Causes. It should take a while but I hope it is gonna be fruitful.

It is April now and that is crazy. Time is going so quickly.

Part IV is moving slowly. I feel like I've solved some organizational problems with Part IV.I and now I have gained some momentum and should be getting some good writing done.

I'm eager because I have now been working this blog for more than a year. It started in March of 2010. Now it is April 2011.

Wuddup, writing.

Wuddup, life.

What am I doing? Eh.

I should start thinking about taking the GRE.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qou0-vi-PE

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I love that video. There are so many awesome videos of Zizek online. He is so funny.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I spend most of my time working as a mental health professional. I have been preoccupied with philosophy, politics, healing, and many other questions for the last 15 years or so. I am currently working on putting together my study of Plato and Aristotle with contemporary work in philosophy, psychology, psychotherapy, and trauma research. I use this place primarily as a workshop for ideas. I welcome conversation with anyone working on similar problems. The major contours of my basic project have been outlined here

Followers