Friday, December 2, 2011

Predicaments

Sooooo.

Here I am. At home, hanging out. Wondering what to do with my night.

The biggest thing being that I have to be at work at six tomorrow morning. Yikes. I worked at 6:30 this morning. Bummer that I have to work again at 6 tomorrow. I'll be pretty tired. But I'll be fine for sureeee. No worriessss brooo.

I'm just not quite sure what to do.

The urge to really write hasn't struck me. I might be too tired to think clearly about Collingwood right now. Because the next step in my writing is all that stuff on Collingwood's final books that I talked about in my last post.

I think I'll just take a shower. Probably try and read some of A Thousand Years Of Nonlinear History. I'm curious about it. Been reading the introduction. Seem unusual and challenging so far. But I'm excited to get into it.

Sounds fine to me. But sounds like early work. I hope I don't always have to work early on the weekends in the future. Well, I won't forever, obviously. But I wonder how long I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I spend most of my time working as a mental health professional. I have been preoccupied with philosophy, politics, healing, and many other questions for the last 15 years or so. I am currently working on putting together my study of Plato and Aristotle with contemporary work in philosophy, psychology, psychotherapy, and trauma research. I use this place primarily as a workshop for ideas. I welcome conversation with anyone working on similar problems. The major contours of my basic project have been outlined here

Followers